Create Your Own App Store

* AtJesusfeet > Topics

Subject: ~Quotations~
Replies: 91 Views: 3289
6-<< 2-<

jewely31 30.07.08 - 03:44pm
To those who see with loving eyes....
Life is beautiful.
To those who speak with a tender voice....
Life is peacefull.
To those who help with a gentle hands....
Life is full.
And to those who care with compassionate heart love2.GIF.
Life is good beyond all measure. GOD BLESS ALL READERS flowers.GIF *

jewely31 2.08.08 - 06:41am
Let's all begin our day with a short prayer pray.GIF.
Lord Jesus walk with me today and for the rest of my life. I've no idea what lies ahead. Be my guide and strength in all that I do for your Glory.Amen!. Happy Weekend Ppol of GOD happy.GIF *

seastarr 2.08.08 - 10:44am
Amen and Amen sis happy.GIF *

jewely31 3.08.08 - 03:48pm
The hands of Jesus draw you close, hold you near and embrace you forever.
May ur love2.GIF heart be assured today and always of how precious you are in God's Loving Hands. amen! angel2.GIF *

jewely31 5.08.08 - 01:43am
morning.GIF Morning comes everyday. And as we get out of bed let's leave all our worries behind. Let's face the day with a smile.GIF smile and say; by God's Grace I can Go On and I'l be ok okey.GIF. THANK U LORD JESUS FOR UR GRACE AND MERCY IN US pray.GIF... *

jewely31 6.08.08 - 03:38am
A breath of prayer pray.GIF in the morning means a day of power and blessings. A soul shall never be helpless with God's infinite Grace amen bow.GIF! GOOD morning.GIF to all. Have a blessed day! *

seastarr 6.08.08 - 06:58am
Amen sis happy.GIF *

jewely31 8.08.08 - 03:44pm
The Mind of Christ is different from d thoughts of man. As we follow Him we discover that; we lose to win, die to live, gave to recieve, serve to reap.
In weakness we are made to be strong, in humility we're lifted up, in emptiness we're made full.
God Bless U All Faithful Servant of the Most High God! *

jewely31 9.08.08 - 04:11pm
Where there's a will, there's a way is applicable to nearly every cir tance in life.
When ur will lines up with God's Will.
He will help you accomplish ur dream. The LORD says; If you obey me and truely know who I am, I will rescue U and keep U safe. When U are in trouble, call out to me. I will answer and be there to protect and honor you. PSALMS 91:14-15
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND TO ALL READERS. GOD RICHLY BLESS US ALL! twinkle7.GIF *

jewely31 11.08.08 - 05:55pm
Feet could only walk for a mile. Heart could only love for a while. Dress won't forever be in style. But God's Love will last even until the end of time. GOD love2.GIF Us so much. Gudnite all! angel3.GIF *

jewely31 14.08.08 - 03:11am
Do u know why God give us another day to cope up?
It's to forget the pains/ discouragement of the past & see changes the future brings. To dance, triodance.GIF & laugh gigglez.GIF again, to make up the wrong things we done, forgiveme.GIF to see ur friends friends.GIF & to make others feel happy happy.GIF & loved. love2.GIF
U see...its more than jz another long day ahead.
Its God's way of reminding Us that He Cares & Love's everyone of Us that He sends Us the blessing called... Life.
Thank U Lord Jesus for the New Day!
LET'S ALL REJOICE IN THE LORD! dance.GIF dance_purple.GIF dani2.GIF dance_green.GIF egdance.GIF chicken2.GIF *

aloe 15.08.08 - 02:21pm
Place no value on anything you have or may possess except in relation to the kingdom of Christ. flower.GIF *

eclipse2 15.08.08 - 04:00pm
Praise God daily.dani2.GIF Sing songs to the Lord.singing.GIF Ring the prayer bells of heaven and renew your strengh in the Lord.pray.GIF Meditate on all things good throughout your day meditate.GIF Exercise your faith exercise.GIF Help a neighbor waiter.GIF Read Gods Word reading2.GIF God will bless you beyond anything you can imagine angel2.GIF *

jewely31 16.08.08 - 12:58am
Amen! Amen! thank_you.GIF sis aloe & sis eclipse2 for sharing with us. flowers4u.GIF *

jewely31 17.08.08 - 03:04pm
Never regret a day in your life... Good day's gives u happiness. Bad days teach you experience. Both are essential in life. All are God's blessings. carrot.GIF *

jewely31 19.08.08 - 04:11pm
happy.GIF happy.GIF happy.GIF happy.GIF happy.GIF happy.GIF happy.GIF
thank_you.GIF for d picture sisi rose.GIF its beautiful lpoolsxy.GIF *

jewely31 21.08.08 - 03:15pm
Cherish the moment when where empty but happy. happy.GIF
Tired but inspired... 2thumbs_up.GIF.
Down but smiling...smileyez.GIF
Feeling lost but living for a cause. friends.GIF
Life is a gift from God. angel2.GIF Enjoy it...
dance.GIF dani2.GIF dance_white.GIF *

jewely31 23.08.08 - 03:55pm
Carrying a lantern glowstick.GIF into a forest night doesn't guarantee you'll see all the trees. It only means that u can see a few steps ahead of you, far enough to keep ur footing sure. Likewise, as the Lord lights ur path, He may not shine all the answers to the shadowy questions in ur mind. But He give u all the Light sunny.GIF u need to scale life obstacles with Confidence and Agility.. GOD BLESS ALL UR WEEKEND. smileyez.GIF *

seastarr 24.08.08 - 07:41am
Sis endtimes must have done the pic Sis. It is beautiful! flowers4u.GIF flowers for sis endtimes. And a big hug.GIF *

jewely31 24.08.08 - 04:10pm
thank_you.GIF sis endtimes for d beautiful pic. rose.GIF 4 u sisi kissy.GIF *

jewely31 2.09.08 - 02:08pm
The attitude of Joy is not based on what we feel but on what we know of God and His work in our lives. It is the trying of our faith in God that developed our endurance. Joy in trials comes from knowing that the outcome will be good for those who Love the Lord. love2.GIF *

jewely31 8.09.08 - 02:32pm
Sometimes in life we tend to run.GIF run so fast, we don't know God is running with us. We only notice Him when we fall, yet He stops and carries us & says; My precious Child I love2.GIF you and I'm always here for U. comfort.GIF *

jewely31 14.09.08 - 03:58pm
God stand by Us when we are down and out. Guide Us when we think of quitting & inspire Us when things seems confusing.
God knows
God sees
God cares
God Bless evry1.

jewely31 16.09.08 - 04:54am
MORNINGS... morning.GIF
are echoes of New Beginning. Seek to do what's right and always believe that... Nothing Is Impossible with God. Have a nice day every1.
God Bless each one!
blossom.GIF blossom.GIF blossom.GIF *

endtimes 4.10.08 - 05:05am
Thank you sis, your words are inspiring happy.GIF *

jewely31 4.10.08 - 04:06pm
your welcome.GIF sisi hug.GIF *

jewely31 4.10.08 - 04:20pm
3 things in life that never comes back when gone:
Time
Words
Opportunity

3 things in life that should never be lost:
Peace
Hope
Honesty

3 things in life that are most valuable:
Love
Faith br]Prayer

3 things that make a person:
Hardwork
Sincerity
Commitment

3 things that destroy a person:
Lust
Pride
Anger

3 thins in life that are constant:
Changes
Death
God

Don't just read this, but share it to people you care....
GOD BLESS ALL YOUR WEEKEND!
egdance.GIF egdance.GIF egdance.GIF *

jewely31 4.10.08 - 04:20pm
3 things in life that never comes back when gone:
Time
Words
Opportunity

3 things in life that should never be lost:
Peace
Hope
Honesty

3 things in life that are most valuable:
Love
Faith br]Prayer

3 things that make a person:
Hardwork
Sincerity
Commitment

3 things that destroy a person:
Lust
Pride
Anger

3 thins in life that are constant:
Changes
Death
God

Don't just read this, but share it to people you care....
GOD BLESS ALL YOUR WEEKEND!
egdance.GIF egdance.GIF egdance.GIF *

jewely31 9.10.08 - 03:13pm
Everything about the future is uncertain but one thing is for sure.....GOD has already arranged all our tomorrows. We just have to TRUST HIM as He leads. angel2.GIF.
GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!!! *

aloe 17.10.08 - 09:21am
Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other. rose.GIF *

aloe 17.10.08 - 09:26am
The glory of life is to love, to serve, to give and to forgive. It cant be seen or measured but it gives real fulfillment and joy twinkle7.GIF *

jewely31 17.10.08 - 11:20am
Amen Sis! Thanks flowers4u.GIF *

festus36 18.10.08 - 08:48pm
A successful man is one who law a firm foundation with the same brick that others throw at him. *

jewely31 20.10.08 - 05:28am
That's true bro. Festus hi2.GIF. Thanks 4 sharing bro thanks.GIF *

jewely31 20.10.08 - 05:43am
Love Quote
It is not what we see on the outside that counts for a real value of a person. It is not measured by how much he has or what he achieve in life, but...by the goods that dwels in him. The real beauty of a person is the one not our eyes but only hearts can see. love2.GIF. GOD BLESS ALL READERS! blossom.GIF *

jewely31 27.10.08 - 04:07pm
Obeying GOD sometimes seems like the hardest road to take. But in the long run it is the only lifestyle that bring real peace and genuine joy.music3.GIF. GOD BLESS TO ALL....blossom.GIF *

olive30 29.10.08 - 02:51am
IF you are not healed when you comfprt someone about a sin you have been through,you will give them your wounds not healing.2 CORINTIANS 1:8 *

jewely31 29.10.08 - 03:17am
yes.GIF thanks sis olive flowers4u.GIF *

jewely31 19.11.08 - 01:51pm
We make plans,
GOD has the final word.
We may think we know what is right,
but GOD is the judge of our motives.
Share ur plans with GOD and U will succeed in everything u've plan according to His will.
God Bless Every1... lpoolsxy.GIF *

jewely31 31.12.08 - 03:43pm
Thousand of yesterdays are gone...
Millions of tomorrow will come.
But there is only one today. So i don't want to miss this day to greet everybody here at AJF a FRUITFULL AND VICTORIOUS NEW YEAR 2009 TO ALL. GOD BLESS EACH 1.

dance.GIF carrot.GIF dance.GIF *

6-<< 2-<

* AtJesusfeet Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AtJesusfeet

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search