WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

AtJesusfeet - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AtJesusfeet > Topics

Subject: One Day At A Time.
Replies: 7 Views: 1095

seastarr 8.07.08 - 01:23pm
There is a song I love. I says One Day at a time Sweet Jesus, that is all I'm asking of You.pray.GIF blossom.GIF *

seastarr 8.07.08 - 01:27pm
The expression nobody's perfect is used or heard almost every day, but its true. I'm not perfect, you're not perfect, nobody's perfect. Hopefully, though, we're all getting better and are on our way to perfection. *

seastarr 13.07.08 - 07:41pm
The important thing to remember is that even though we're not yet perfect, we're still OK. Just because we haven't arrived yet doesn't mean that we're not on our way. One day at a Time.

seastarr 13.07.08 - 07:42pm
Its true that we all still have a long way to go. I used to get discouraged about how far I had to go, and it seemed like I was reminded of it every day, sometimes every hour. *

seastarr 13.07.08 - 07:45pm
I carried a constant sense of failure--a feeling that I just wasn't who I needed to be, I wasn't doing good enough, and I needed to try harder. Yet when I did try harder, I only failed again. *

rizzo87 14.07.08 - 10:46am
YESTERDAYS FUTURE IS TOMORROWS PAST.,. Which brings us right back to TODAY! Live life in the moment. We should not stress over yesterdays problems & disappointments but learn from them. We should not worry about what will happen tomorrow for we can't prevent it from coming. Let's rather savour today and give Praise to the Lord for the many blessings He has laid upon our lives. When I revisit my past pains, disappointments & tribulations, I realise how blessed I am for at least I am still alive to recollect the past. As for my tomorrows...well that I leave in God's hands knowing that whatever may happen, it will be the will of God. So today is the day I live in...until tomorrow becomes my new Today. *

oubaas 24.07.09 - 10:31am
ONE DAY AT A TIME

Writers Kris Kristofferson, Marijohn Wilkin

I'm only human I'm just a woman
Help me believe and all I can be and all that I am
Show me the stairway I have to climb
and Lord for my sake please teach me to take one day at a time
One day at a time sweet Jesus (sweet Jesus) that's all I'm asking of You
just Give me the strength to do everyday what I have to do
for Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus and tomorrow may never be mine
So help me I pray show me the way one day at a time
Lord Do You remember when You walked among men
Well Jesus You know you're looking below it's worse now than then
its Pushing and shoving bending my mind
So Lord for my sake teach me to take one day at a time
One day at a time sweet Jesus thats all im asking of You just give me the strength to do every day what I have to do,for yesyerdays gone sweet Jesus and tomorrow may never be mine so help me I pray show me the way one day at a time, Lord help me I pray show me the way one day at a time. *

This topic is locked.
* AtJesusfeet Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AtJesusfeet

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search