WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

AtJesusfeet - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AtJesusfeet > Topics

Subject: At Jesus Feet
Replies: 13 Views: 1558

endtimes 22.07.08 - 04:37pm
EXMlHEVxBf9Cer79Fkd2.jpg Lord i desire to sit here at your feet, to rest my weary soul, to refresh in Your precence. You are worthy Lord and deserving of all praise and honor. Lord Jesus how can i thank You for redeeming me, saving me, forgiving me, cleansing me, Lord help me to follow in your footsteps, help me to follow where You lead, help me not to fall behind or run ahead of You. I love You Lord Jesus, i love you so much *

seastarr 24.07.08 - 08:57am
Amen sis. He is wonderful to us. I love Him with all my heart and soul. This is a beautiful post and picture. Praise the Name of Jesus. *

mrsms 24.07.08 - 10:35am
Let it be so Lord in Jesus name we pray. *

seastarr 11.08.08 - 07:06pm
Amen pray.GIF *

festus36 12.08.08 - 01:31am
All he ever desires from us in return is to obey his command. *

seastarr 14.09.08 - 12:56pm
bH0dIHeMmiqNPEd4JZPL.jpg Thank you Lord Jesus. I love you! *

endtimes 14.09.08 - 02:02pm
Thank you Lord Jesus for forgiving my sins against You and others, and for wiping my slate clean *

eclipse2 14.09.08 - 05:02pm
Thank you Jesus for forgiving my sins and saving my soul. I love you with all my heart. *

vivien37 6.10.08 - 04:58am
Let it be in God's name lets pray and say thank You God for everything amen *

gawie 8.10.08 - 01:40pm
Lord, I extend forgiveness to my SISTERS AND BROTHERS. I forgive those who rejected me, lied to and about me, hated me, resented me, those who hurt me, who physically harmed me. For those who were too severe on me, punished me or made my life unpleasant in any way, I do forgive them. Lord Jesus, I especially pray for the grace of forgiveness for the ONE PERSON in recent past who has HURT ME THE MOST. I ask to forgive anyone who I consider my greatest enemy, the one who is the hardest to forgive or the one who I said I will never forgive. Thank You, Jesus, that I am being freed of the evil of unforgiveness. Let Your Holy Spirit fill me with light and let every dark area of my mind be enlightened. AMEN. *

seastarr 9.10.08 - 04:22am
Amen bro Gawie! Forgive and love those that treat you badly and God will bless you greatly pray.GIF *

oubaas 9.10.08 - 05:42am
Zacharia 8 (NIV)v 16 & 17: These are the things you are to do: Speak the truth to each other, and render true and sound judgment in your courts; 17 do not plot evil against your neighbor, and do not love to swear falsely. I hate all this, declares the LORD. *

* AtJesusfeet Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AtJesusfeet

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search