AtJesusfeet - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AtJesusfeet > Topics

Subject: Polls Files and Links
Replies: 11 Views: 1125

seastarr 29.08.08 - 12:21pm
Many added things to study, read, download and enjoy dani2.GIF *

seastarr 29.08.08 - 12:24pm
Please take a few minutes and complete the polls here. They help let us know topics you are interested in knowing more about. thank_you.GIF in advance for parti ting. flowers4u.GIF *

seastarr 29.08.08 - 12:27pm
Sis endtimes has up loaded many great pictures to use in groups and as wall paper on ur phones. Be sure to look them over blossom.GIF *

seastarr 29.08.08 - 12:34pm
I uploaded some ringtones that are a lot of fun. Animal sounds for ur phone rofl4.GIF also I uploaded some phone themes some are animated and say that when u click on them. I will add more as I find them. There is a link to download hillsong Mp3s to ur phone also. music3.GIF *

seastarr 29.08.08 - 12:39pm
Anyone wishing to add files, links, music or themes please do so. Let's have some good clean fun carrot.GIF *

jewely31 29.08.08 - 02:38pm
thank_you.GIF to both of u deligent servant of God. rose.GIF rose.GIF. May d Lord bless all d works of ur hands and all d groups u founded for His Glory.
carrot.GIF carrot.GIF carrot.GIF. *

endtimes 29.08.08 - 05:10pm
Enjoy our many features here triodance.GIF We have beautiful files to download to your phone. God bless you all! *

seastarr 30.08.08 - 10:27am
I discovered that the themes only work on sony ericsson phones. If you have nokia phone inbox me and I will share where to find the themes for your phone. blossom.GIF *

seastarr 28.09.08 - 07:21am
I added more fun ringtones for everyone to enjoy. Kung Fu Fighting at request of drromana to go with the kitty. Jidat.likes to use imemova.GIF makes cute wallpaper and ringtone on ur phone. karate.GIF also added some Elvis Presley ringtones for jewely to enjoy dance4.GIF *

seastarr 28.09.08 - 07:29am
I also started a folder for Christain ringtones. I will be adding to this folder as I find more ringtones. dani2.GIF *

jewely31 28.09.08 - 03:07pm
thanks.GIF sisi 4 elvis rock n roll dance4.GIF flowers4u.GIF *

seastarr 30.09.08 - 01:42pm
Your welcome sis. I hope you enjoy them flowers4u.GIF *

* AtJesusfeet Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AtJesusfeet

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits