WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

AtJesusfeet - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AtJesusfeet > Topics

Subject: Spiritual growth
Replies: 10 Views: 761

endtimes 5.09.08 - 05:49am
How can we grow spiritually and closer to Jesus daily? Share your thoughts please angel.GIF *

gawie 8.10.08 - 01:31pm
Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive, because your words become your actions. Keep your actions positive, because your actions become your habits. Keep your habits positive, because your habits become your lifestyle. Keep your lifestyle positive, because your lifestyle becomes your destiny. *

seastarr 9.10.08 - 04:41am
Amen bro oubaas. That is very true! okey.GIF *

seastarr 9.10.08 - 04:49am
I believe praying with the help of the Holy Spirit helps us grow spiritually closer to God. Bro Festus wrote 2 powerful messages on the subject. He allowed me to post them here. The 1st topic is Praying With D Help of D Holy Spirit. The 2nd topic is The Benefits of Praying in Tongues. Both are powerful teaching on spiritual growth. Please read them and be blessed as I was! blossom.GIF *

oubaas 9.10.08 - 05:36am
Fantastic! Praise the LORD! *

waittiki 10.10.08 - 09:44am
What better way can their be than to have as much knowladge of God word as possible.Was not the word made into flesh and lived with us?Was not the word of God, Christ?I know it to be so with all my heart. *

oubaas 10.10.08 - 10:44am
Yeah u rite! pray.GIF *

marleana 11.10.08 - 01:32pm
Amen to the above comments. Also remember to meditate about the Lord.meditate.GIF Think about the things you learn when praying and reading God's Word. Celebrate the Lord through Gospel Music music3.GIF *

endtimes 11.10.08 - 06:59pm
Praise the Lord continually, pray with thanksgiving and talk to the Lord as much as possible, always wait to hear from God, read and meditate on word of God, declare and proclaim the Word of God, stand firmly on the promises of God in His Word to you, love the Lord with all your heart, all your heart and all of your strength *

* AtJesusfeet Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AtJesusfeet

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search