Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

AtJesusfeet - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AtJesusfeet > Topics

Subject: Bread Of Life
Replies: 6 Views: 639

endtimes 6.09.08 - 11:52pm
John 6:33-35
For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world. Sir, they said, from now on give us this bread. Then Jesus said, I Am the bread of life. He who comes to Me will never go hungry, and he who believes in Me will never be thirsty. *

endtimes 7.09.08 - 08:19am
John1:14
The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the One and only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. *

endtimes 7.09.08 - 08:21am
Jesus Christ is the Bread of life. He is also the Word of God which became flesh. His Spirit is also the true fountain which keeps on flowing and never damps up. Through eating physical bread, your body receives nutrients which gives strength to live. *

endtimes 7.09.08 - 08:25am
Through eating spiritual bread, Jesus becomes part of your system, your whole being. The Covenant with Him becomes reality. The power of the living Word carries you in every situation. So too we begin to realize the hand of God in everything we do and learn to hear His voice and to obey. Make this Living Word a part of you! *

seastarr 7.09.08 - 10:55am
eNYGguCYuaUWcSbDMfzG.jpgAmen sis rose.GIF *

he.lives 8.09.08 - 02:08am
We need bread of life. Sisters seastarr and endtime you guy are tools of GOD. Amen *

vivien37 6.10.08 - 05:07am
We need the bread u angels of God. He send u to get more souls to serves hin *

* AtJesusfeet Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AtJesusfeet

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search