WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

AtJesusfeet - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AtJesusfeet > Topics

Subject: SALVATION 4 UR ENTIRE FAMILY
Replies: 15 Views: 1562

festus36 17.09.08 - 02:07am
GOD'S PLAN OF SALVATION FOR YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY: Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. In the above statement is contained d entire plan of God 4 d salvation of d entire house-hold or family. D secrete to God's original plan of salvation 4 every known family from d beginning, is hidden in d above scripture. Lets explore it from d beginning by D Spirit of God: *

festus36 17.09.08 - 02:33am
NOAH & HIS ENTIRE HOUSE: Gen 6:5-8. 5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repented me that I have made them. 8 But NOAH found GRACE in the eyes of the LORD. *

festus36 17.09.08 - 02:49am
In the above scripture, we see God's plan to destroy d entire earth bcus of d continual wickedness of man. Verse 8 says: But NOAH found GRACE in the eyes of the LORD. The grace that brings salvation appeared to Noah & he took it. Ephesians 2:8-9. Its important 4 us to understand that it was ONLY Noah that found this saving grace, but God planned to robe in his entire family. *

festus36 17.09.08 - 03:15am
NOAH'S RESPONSIBILITIES Gen 6:12-18. Pls read this passage. Its important u do. Verse 14: Make thee an ark... That is create an atmosphere or conducive environment or room 4 ur family to partake of d GRACE of salvation. Make it full proof without any loop holes. Verse 18 & chapt 7:1. Bring in d members of ur family into d ark. OBEDIENCE: chapt 6:22 & chapt 7:5. Thus did Noah; according to all that God commanded him, so did he. *

festus36 17.09.08 - 03:54am
CHALLENGES: Difficulty in building d ark according to specification. Chapt 6:14-16. Verse 14, 450ft long, 75ft wide & 45ft high. What a great ark in his time. It took Noah 100yrs+ to accomplish this task. Persuading his whole family to see what he saw and convincing them to join d ark was also a task. B4 this time, it had never rained even once on d earth. D ground was watered by mist/dew. Gen 2:5-6. Hebrew 11:7 says By faith Noah, being warned of God OF THINGS NOT SEEN AS YET, moved with fear, prepared an ark TO THE SAVING OF HIS HOUSE;... Things not seen as yet: rain & flood. *

festus36 17.09.08 - 04:26am
Noah overcame these challenges bcus he feared God. He knew that God's treat to destroy all d earth and every unbelieving was imminent. Do u, like Noah, believe there is a coming destruction to those who fail to accept Jesus? Matth 24:37-38 & 1Peter 3:20. What then are u doing so that d members of ur family do not partake of this impending destruction? U dont have to be d head of ur family like Noah b4 u can do something. Lets see Rahab d harlot. *

festus36 17.09.08 - 04:54am
RAHAB THE HARLOT: There was an impending destruction against d city of Jericho, but Rahab found grace in d sight of D Lord. This woman in focus was'nt d head of her family like Noah. Hebrew 11:31. By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not, when she had received the spies with peace. Joshua 2.To fully understand d role of Rahab in saving herself & family, its needful to read d entire chapter of Joshua 2. Pls do. *

festus36 17.09.08 - 05:37am
RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Rahab received d spies in peace & saved them from d enemies. See Joshua 2:1-7. 2. Rahab accepted the God of Israel. Verses 8-11. The last part of verse 11 says: ...for the LORD your God, he is God in heaven above, and in earth beneath. 3. Rahab intercede 4 herself and family. Verses 12-13. Now therefore, I pray you, swear unto me by the LORD, since I have shown you kindness, that ye will also show kindness unto my FATHER'S HOUSE, and give me a true token: And that ye will save alive MY FATHER, AND MY MOTHER, AND MY BRETHREN, AND MY SISTERS, AND ALL THAT THEY HAVE, AND DELIVER OUR LIVES FROM DEATH. What a prayer! *

festus36 17.09.08 - 06:03am
CHALLENGES: 1. Rahab was an harlot and did'nt live with her family. She was in a very difficult position to help her family saved. No family will take d word of their harlot member seriously. 2. In Verses 17-20, she was faced with d task of bringing all her family members to her HARLOT HOUSE. Who in his/her right mind will choose d harlot house as a house of salvation. Verse 18, part 2. ...and thou shalt bring THY FATHER, AND THY MOTHER, AND THY BRETHREN, AND ALL THY FATHER'S HOUSEHOLD, HOME UNTO THEE. What a task! *

festus36 17.09.08 - 06:19am
Do u think it was easy 4 Rahab to accomplish these tasks? She was not d head of d family and she was to bring them to her house and not her father's house and I know Rahab did not live with her family and above all she was an harlot. Do u think u have any excuse why all d members of ur family cant be saved? This harlot became d great grand mother of D Lord Jesus. Matthew 1:5. Lets round up considering very shortly 2 more families in d New Testament. *

festus36 17.09.08 - 06:39am
CORNELIUS & AND HIS HOUSEHOLD: Acts 10. Pls read all d chapter. Cornelius was a devout religious man, but was not born again. The grace of God appeared to him in verses 1-6 of Acts 10. RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Send men to Joppa to bring down d preacher verse 5. I think this is one of d responsibilities we have towards d salvation of our loved ones: pray that d right preacher will be sent on their ways to show them d way of salvation. 2. Gather in place all family members near and wide. Verse 24. Make it a prayer point that all ur unsaved loved ones will meet with destiny of salvation. *

festus36 17.09.08 - 07:04am
D JAILOR AT PHILIPI & HIS HOUSE: Pls read d story of what led to this episode from Acts 16:16-32. The JAILOR was interested in his salvation alone. We can see it in his question in verse 30, last part. ... Sirs, what must I do to be saved? Many of us today are just like d JAILOR who have a slightest idea that God automatically extends salvation to all family members thru d covenant he, God enters into with just one member. Tank God 4 d reply to this question in verse 31. ... Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved, AND THY HOUSE. This answer is d greatest mind of God 4 salvation. *

festus36 17.09.08 - 07:22am
FINALLY, OUR RESPONSIBILITIES TODAY: 1. Make d salvation of ur unsaved loved ones a top spiritual AGENDA. 2. Pray consistently and continually 4 them to be saved and untill they are saved. 3. Our consistent and obedient Godly life style adds up to speedily save our loved ones. Its a covenant assurance. 4. Do ur best to invite them to churches to hear d message. 5. Preach to them in love. 6. Hold to and believe God's word in Acts 16:31. This is also a covenant assurance. Finally, *

festus36 17.09.08 - 07:39am
let d fear of God rule our hearts. Knowing that God will surely destroy d unsaved, this should be a motivating factor 4 us to love and without end seek d ultimate salvation of our family members and d world at large. My prayer 4 u is that as u read this message, may u be consumned with passion 4 d salvation of ur family members and others. May this passion result into an unprecedented salvation of many souls. Tank u and God bless u 4 being patient to read till d end... *

seastarr 17.09.08 - 02:41pm
Amen bro festus I enjoyed this teaching very much flowers4u.GIF *

n1ck 28.09.08 - 12:06pm
This is a great teaching festus36, thank you so much for sharing this!

Another profound scripture is John 6:44 No man can come to me (Jesus), except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. It is important that we pray for the salvation of our families and friends, that God would have mercy on them and grant them repentance, and draw them to Jesus. Because Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, and none can come to the Father except through Him. Amen. *

* AtJesusfeet Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AtJesusfeet

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search