WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

AtJesusfeet - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AtJesusfeet > Topics

Subject: The Victorious Christian Life
Replies: 5 Views: 880

jewely31 29.10.08 - 02:18pm
Often times we ask: Why is it that some believers grow in Christ to become mature, well-balanced,fruitfull Christians,while others spend most of their lives defeated and uproductive? *

jewely31 29.10.08 - 02:26pm
God's Word clearly speaks of a plan and purpose for our lives.We can enjoy a rich and abundant life if we walk obediently along God's Pathway.However,this does not mean that we will never encounter difficulties or experience adversity.JESUS told His followers that in this life they would have trouble.[JOHN 16:33] *

jewely31 29.10.08 - 02:35pm
To walk consistently along's God's Pathway to victorious living,we also need to recognize that every believers has two natures.The New Nature (Christ dwelling in us by His Spirit) desires to live obediently along God's Pathway....but the the old nature (the flesh) pulls us in another direction away from God. *

jewely31 29.10.08 - 02:59pm
Walking along God's Pathway does not come about by coincidence or accident.God is merciful and compassionate.He has made a provision for disobedient and wayward christian to return to His pathway if we are willing to admit our needs and confess our sins.God will put us back on the Pathway to peace,joy and fullness of life.
This life takes dedication and surrender to Jesus Christ as Lord of our lives.
The psalmist wrote: Show me your ways O Lord,teach me your paths,guide me in your truth and teach me,for you are God my savior, and my hope is in you all day long. PSALM 25:4-5 (NIV) *

jewely31 29.10.08 - 03:13pm
To be continued... foxigalx.GIF *

jidat 30.10.08 - 12:19pm
Amin, sis. Hard n pain wil follow. Coz we must take His cross as long as we liv in thz world. Bt neve over our faith. *

* AtJesusfeet Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AtJesusfeet

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search