WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

AtJesusfeet - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AtJesusfeet > Topics

Subject: The name of Jesus
Replies: 15 Views: 1402

endtimes 15.12.08 - 10:58am
As blood-bought and saved 'Christians' we literally find ourselves, as His Name indicates, in Christ. Positionally, we have forgiveness as if we suffered and died with Christ. We now also live in Christ and are led by the Spirit of Christ - the Holy Spirit. When we act like Christ, obeying the commands of the Father, we utter words in the Name of Jesus, because we act on His behalf. When we speak out the Father's will, our commands in Jesus'name have the results of the power of Jesus. *

endtimes 15.12.08 - 11:00am
Jesus has given every believer the RIGHT to use His Name. Whatever we do we are to do in His Name as His representatives and ambassadors. We walk on this earth in THE NAME of the King of kings and the Lord of Lords. John 16:26-27 And in that day you will ask in My Name, and i do not say to you that I shall pray the Father for you, because you have believed that I came from God. (NIV) We do not pray 'for Jesus sake' *

endtimes 15.12.08 - 11:01am
But we pray IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, as if He Himself were in prayer, so are we to pray. Jesus Christ ENDORSED the use of His name when approaching the Father, It gives us a dimension of boldness and confidence especially if we understand what we are doing. PRAYER is a powerful tool where Jesus Himself intercedes for us before the throne of the Father. Matthew 28:18 Then Jesus came and spoke to them saying: ALL AUTHORITY has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. *

endtimes 15.12.08 - 11:02am
A person's name represents his REPUTATION, ACHIEVEMENTS, and STANDING in life. When we mention a name it immediately brings to mind WHO THAT PERSON IS. If we know nothing about that person then their name is meaningless. If we know nothing about Jesus Christ then His Name will be empty to us. When we are intimately involved with Jesus then we have CONFIDENCE IN HIS NAME and it means EVERYTHING to us. The enemy is powerless when confronted by the Name of Jesus. *

endtimes 15.12.08 - 11:03am
The Name of Jesus to the Devil means THE DESTRUCTION and DISARMING of his kingdom. It represents defeat and humiliation to the kingdom of darkness. Him and his angels had personal experience of the devastating effect of the precence of the Lord of lords. Jesus obtained His name by inheritance. Hebrews 1:4 HE HAS BY INHERITANCE OBTAINED A MORE EXCELLENT NAME...... God had prepared a Name for Jesus to inherit since the fall of man in Eden. *

endtimes 15.12.08 - 11:04am
Every Scripture, prophecy and promise concerning the Messiah was a DECLARATION in the Name of Jesus Christ to the world. Every O.T. saint was looking for the day when Jesus Christ would step into the world. Jesus was born fulfilling all that was said of Him, He lived fulfilling Scripture, and He died fulfilling Scripture. Jesus was born with a great name and later on a great name was given to Him. *

endtimes 15.12.08 - 11:05am
Philippians 2:9-11 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him, and GIVEN Him the Name which is above every Name, that at the Name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God. Acts 10:36-38 The word which God sent to the children of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ- He is Lord of all- that word you know, which was proclaimed throughout all Judea, and began from Galilee after the baptism which John preached: HOW GOD ANNOINTED JESUS OF NAZARETH WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT AND WITH POWER *

endtimes 15.12.08 - 11:10am
When Jesus was baptised and the Holy Spirit descended on Him like a dove He became the Christ the Son of the living God. Christ means - THE ANNOINTED ONE. which in turn means that the Father singled Him out and annointed Him to do what He did. It can b compared to the way a British subject receives knighthood frm the Queen. Jesus means:JEHOVAH SAVES or I AM THE SAVIOUR. *

endtimes 15.12.08 - 11:11am
Jesus not only inherited an excellent name and had a great name bestowed on Him, He also OBTAINED a name far above every name by the things He achieved and accomplished. Ephesians 1:20-21 He raised Him frm the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all prin lity and power and dominion, and EVERY NAME that is named not only in this age but also in that which is to come. *

endtimes 15.12.08 - 11:26am
WE HAVE AUTHORISED AUTHORITY - Jesus Christ is the highest authority in the universe under God the Father. Jesus keeps everything together and makes everything work by the word of His authority. Everything in the universe is SUBJECT TO JESUS. His authority covers three worlds: Heaven, Earth and Hell. Matthew 28:18,19 ALL AUTHORITY has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. GO THEREFORE.... Mark 16:17,18 ... these signs will follow those who believe: In MY NAME they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues, they will take up serpents, and if they drink anything deadly it will by no means hurt them, they will lay hands on the sick and they will recover *

endtimes 15.12.08 - 11:30am
Jesus has given every believer the right to USE THIS AUTHORITY by the use of His Name. The Name of Jesus Christ gives us the backing of all heaven on earth. The NAME OF THE LORD JESUS WAS GIVEN TO US TO USE. DON'T MISUSE IT OR BURY IT IN FORGETFULNESS. *

endtimes 15.12.08 - 11:33am
Since the Lord Jesus Christ gave us His name as a powerful weapon, we must realize what great privilege this is. If we want to live a life of excellence and faithfulness, we will not abuse this advantage we gave over the enemy for his own gain. SALVATION IN HIS NAME: Acts 4:12 nor is there salvation in any other- for these is NO OTHER NAME under heaven given among men, by which we must be saved. The name me Jesus brings wholeness and salvation into the entire spectrum of our existence, spiritually, *

endtimes 15.12.08 - 11:34am
phsycologically and physically. INTO THE NAME: Through baptism we are immersed INTO the authority and rulership of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. We are then to show that we are under the authority of God and that we gave authority in the Godhead. The church baptises people into the name: in the name, that is, as the ambassadors and representatives of Christ Jesus. Do what Jesus authorized. His Name is the basis for our boldness. We are washed, sanctified nd justified in His Name. *

endtimes 15.12.08 - 11:38am
Read 1 Corinthians 6:11 We give thanks in the name: Ephesians 5:20 We give thanks to the name: Hebrews 13:15 + There is ANNOINTING in the Name: James 5:14 Believe in the Name: 1 John 3:23 *

endtimes 15.12.08 - 11:39am
We CONFESS His name: Hebrews 3:1 ... consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus. Read Hebr 4:14 and Rom 10:9-10 To confess the WORD is to confess Christ. Christianity was called THE GREAT CONFESSION in its early days. The Greek word for confession is hmoLOGOS which means to be IN AGREEMENT WITH THE WORD ME GOD IN WORD AND ACTION. Jesus Christ is the LOGOS that became flesh and dwelt among us? When we confess the Lord Jesus Christ and all that is represented and invoked by His *

endtimes 15.12.08 - 11:39am
Name, then our names become known in heaven. Luke 12:8 Also I say to you, whoever confesses Me before men, him the Son of Man also will confess before the angels of God. His name is the Logos. *

* AtJesusfeet Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AtJesusfeet

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search