WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

AtJesusfeet - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AtJesusfeet > Topics

Subject: Gamaliel the Pharisee.
Replies: 7 Views: 1654

odcm 17.12.08 - 03:20pm
Meaning of Pharisee. HYPOCRITE. The Pharasees demanded the crucifiction of JESUS. Saul who later became Paul who became Apostle Paul persecuted the followes of Jesus before the light of GOD blinded him. *

odcm 17.12.08 - 03:30pm
Saul was a Pharisee as he was taught by a Pharisee a doctor of the law whos name was Gamaliel. Gamaliel was part of a council that wanted to slay Apostles. Read Acts 5v 33 and 34. *

odcm 17.12.08 - 03:49pm
Saul slaugtered the disciples of the lord. We read in Acts 9v4 our Lord asking . Saul Saul why persecuteth thou me? *

odcm 17.12.08 - 03:56pm
It is from Acts 9v4 that Sauls became a servant of God and was taught by people who had the Spirit of God in them. First of all by our Lord Jesus Christ *

odcm 17.12.08 - 04:10pm
We read in Titus 1v1 of the change in Sauls life to Paul. Paul a servant of God,and an apostle of Jesus Christ. *

odcm 22.12.08 - 02:52pm
If we read Acts22 from v1 to v5 Paul tells of his life persecuting the children of God. I pray that this bright light that changed Pauls life can shine on all of us. *

odcm 22.12.08 - 03:15pm
John10v8 Jesus tells us that all that came before him are thieves and robbers.. The only faith and teaching we can accept is from the Son of God. 1Tim 2v5 clearly tells us. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. *

hotnstky 6.01.09 - 08:51pm
I look forward to the end times not with fear , but with hope an courage for in his care i have given my heart *

* AtJesusfeet Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AtJesusfeet

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search