WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

AtJesusfeet - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AtJesusfeet > Topics

Subject: Urgent Prayer Request!!!
Replies: 18 Views: 2041

seastarr 14.04.09 - 10:19am
Sister dromana is gravely ill and fighting for her life tonite. She became unconscious and was taken to ER at 6pm NyC time. They found bleeding into her brain. They did surgery and put drain tube to relieve the pressure on her brain. She is on ventilator for life support. Please pray for her! *

carla48 14.04.09 - 02:41pm
With God all things are possible! I will pray for her, and if its the Lord will that she should regain health, he will surely turn her around again. So let us all take this sister to the throne of grace. Because God is able! So there's hope. *

seastarr 14.04.09 - 03:21pm
Update; Fwd:
From Susie: They did angiogram, doc said they didn't find any artery bleed. They estimate her being here 2 weeks. *i asked is she awake yet? Answer back was: Not yet...i will continue to post any info i receive about this dear sister's condition. *

jewely31 14.04.09 - 03:53pm
Lord Jesus we stand in one accord lifting up unto ur throne of Grace Sis Dori. God U are our Jehovah Rophe our healer. Ur name is above all sickness and diseases. Let ur Healing Power come to sis dori right now and heal her. Let all d benefits of d Cross be upon to sis Dori for d Glory of ur name. Amen! pray.GIF (ISA.53:4-5) *

waittiki 14.04.09 - 07:36pm
My heart goes out for Sister Drr in prayer.My the Lord be with her as she is with us all in our prayers. *

seastarr 15.04.09 - 12:55pm
This was from about 4pm my time tues afternoon. Fwd: Lyn was awakd a little. She opened her eyes & moved her arms a bit. Thats an improvement! Please keep praying. Thx. *this is the latest update msg i received. Praise the Lord. God does answer prayer! *

seastarr 15.04.09 - 03:23pm
Midnite last nite no real change. Then a few minutes ago I received a phone call from Susie a friend that was at the hospital last nite...She said there is not really any change since last nite. Plz keep praying God is awesome! I'm trusting Him that she will fully recover pray.GIF *

seastarr 15.04.09 - 11:01pm
There is a change! Lyn's breathing tube has was removed around 3. She is still mostly out of it and tina said she is sleeping.**i woke up and this is the 1st thing I saw! Praise The Lord. He Answers Prayers! *

paul00 15.04.09 - 11:42pm
JESUS bleeded and died for us to have victory over everything calld evil that include sickness manupulated by man or nature.GOD is stronger than any pain or sickness been encounterd by our sisters and brothers in this network.Lord JESUS i stand in the gap for everyone under this network asking for your mercies in many ways we have wronged you.Father you said when we seek you,you will come to us,lord send ur HOLY FIRE to wash us from all infirmities and bring your SPIRIT back to us becus we ar seeking u desperately,JESUS heal and revive us all we are your children,your plans 4 us is good not bad and sickness,let us share in ur grace that is abound.Thank u JESUS bcus ur SPIRIT is moving around us all in JESUS name amen. *

seastarr 16.04.09 - 12:28pm
Great news! Around 930 pm, lyn woke and the night nurse was able 2 get her 2 answer some questions. She even called tina by anick name. Praise Gnd and pls keep praying. Tina said she went right back 2 sleep after that. *God is Great! He answers prayer! *

nity 17.04.09 - 02:58am
Praise be to The Lord! All power belongs to GOD and He will protect His own. Keep us posted sisi mwah *

jewely31 18.04.09 - 04:54pm
To God be the Glory! bow.GIF thank U Lord Jesus 4 wat u have done to sis lyn. We pray and claim in d Mighty name of Jesus her complete recovery. Amen! *

mwau6 27.04.09 - 11:04am
Hi pipo its so good 2know that pipo out there really so in2 God.kindly pray 4my mom she z very sick the doc said she has HIV and TB.kindly stand in the gap 4her.may.God richly bless u . *

jewely31 13.05.09 - 03:56pm
Don't lose hope mwau6. God is not limited by distance He can surely reach ur mom wherever she is and heal her. Stand Firm with ur faith in God. For nothing is impossible for those who believe. MARK 9:23 *

oubaas 16.07.09 - 07:10am
Feedback: Lynn was at Oppie Koffie last nite local time and we chatted for almost 2 hours. She is still recovering but much better now. Praise the Lord! *

warodene 11.10.09 - 06:54pm
Hi! Evry1 i need prayer to strenghtin my
Spiritual life
Plz pray 4 me.

oubaas 11.10.09 - 07:44pm
Amen. We will pray with you pray.GIF *

lebamy 15.10.09 - 08:40pm
Hi! May u plz pray dat God heal my boyfrend cz iv nt tokd 2 him 4 a wk, his 4ne is off so i rily dnt knw wts hapnin ryt nw & may u plz pray dat he be saved. *

oubaas 15.10.09 - 10:19pm
Amen we are praying with you! *

* AtJesusfeet Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AtJesusfeet

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search