WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

AtJesusfeet - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AtJesusfeet > Topics

Subject: Prayer Request!!
Replies: 10 Views: 1018

lillrose 4.05.09 - 10:46pm
In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Heavenly Father; I gloryfy u Lord. U r worthy 2 be praised. I ask u dear Lord 2 give me strength and hope 4 my daughter 2 get well, My dear Lord u r the only one who knws her pain. Let your holy spirit go through her painful vains and forbid satan 2 rule. In Jesus name, Amen *

lillrose 4.05.09 - 10:58pm
My dear brothers and sisters! i ask u 2 pray 4 my daughter. She's having appilepsy. The attecks r very bad, they damaged most of her brain cells. She is 25yrs old and have the brains of a 12 yr old. Pls pray wth me. *

lilybad 13.05.09 - 01:20pm
May THE LORD be with u in ur time of pain! My prayes will be with ur daughter,u and ur family! Don't lose faith,THE LORD works in mysterious ways! B well and good luck *

jewely31 13.05.09 - 03:37pm
God never send U into a situation alone. God go before U. He stands behind U. Whatever cituation U are facing right now, remember... GOD is with U. He will never leave U, nor forsake U and ur daughter.
I agree with u in ur prayer. pray.GIF MATTHEW 18:19. *

lillrose 31.05.09 - 07:43pm
Thank u very much dear sisters. My daughter is very well nw. I thank the Almighty 4 He have answered my prayers. Without His wonderful love i would've never survived and believing in Him gave me strength and hope. He is my savior and i will always serve Him. *

jewely31 7.06.09 - 12:07pm
Praise the Lord! All the Glory belongs to our God. blossom.GIF *

seastarr 9.06.09 - 06:49am
Amen, God never leaves us, He loves us more than we can even imangine! Bless the Lord O my soul; And all that is within me. Ps 103 *

oubaas 9.06.09 - 06:54am
Amen! pray.GIF *

oubaas 27.07.09 - 08:24am
@ lillrose How is your daughter now? *

lillrose 1.08.09 - 10:17am
on tuesday 28th july she had the attacks 8 times but is very better nw, she is still confused and dizzy but wth the wonderful love of the allmighty my sleepless nights are over. thank you oubaas and wonderful sisters 4 all your prayers and support. God bless you *

oubaas 1.08.09 - 12:52pm
Thank you sis for the feedback. May God bless you too. *

* AtJesusfeet Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AtJesusfeet

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search