WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

AtJesusfeet - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* AtJesusfeet > Topics

Subject: TESTIMONIES
Replies: 9 Views: 600

oubaas 24.07.09 - 10:34am
I received the following testimony from kdaisy and she requested me to share it with others:

For the past 26 years I am living with constant pain in my head, neck and back, due to a sist on my left brain after a diving accident. I developed a migraine and it is still with me and I have to live with it. I am bed lying and about the time when I was chatting there by you I could actually get out of bed and started moving around and do things. Less pain pills and the pain reduced a bit! I could be more involved with my people family.GIF all over. I am consulting a new doctor on the 31st July, 2009 for more tests. God already confirmed to me that... (cont) *

oubaas 24.07.09 - 10:34am
... .. He will heal me like that on the long road! Prioritywise I could not lie down and chat while I could move around.. while I started living again! Praise the LORD! Sometimes I am back in bed because the medicine I use is very strong and makes me sleepy. Send my love to everybody because I miss them. PLEASE SHARE my witness with others. It is all to the Honour of our Father God through His Son Yeshua. Hallelujah! Amen. God Bless You Brother. Love You ...kingsdaisy... xx *

oubaas 24.07.09 - 10:35am
I have also posted it at my OUBAAS wapgroup and are posting it at ARMAGEDDON and DIGOUT too. *

jewely31 30.07.09 - 08:27am
Praise the Lord! God is the same yesterday, today and forevermore. He is a healing God all we need is to Believe and Trust Him completely. God bless U. flowers4u.GIF *

dogwil 26.09.09 - 06:29am
Go to god in humility n he will crush down all da pains n suffering.cause he has said ill make da weakest of da weak defeat da strong. Remember pslm:91. Always keep praying. God bless *

oubaas 26.09.09 - 06:37am
Amen pray.GIF *

ray777 26.09.09 - 08:14pm
Amen :+) *

oubaas 26.09.09 - 09:09pm
There are more recent testimonies at my OUBAAS wapgroup. *

* AtJesusfeet Forum

Search:
topics replies

* AtJesusfeet

Create Your Own App Store

topTop